Our campus is completed with:
- Multimedia Classrooms
- Computer Labs
- Conference Rooms
- Drawing Rooms
- Library & Resource Centre
- Electrical & Electronic Labs
- Multipurpose Halls
- Faculty Rooms & Student Counselling Area
Our students engage in curricular and extracurricular activities regularly. Below are some of the activities our students engage in:
- Graduation Program
- Ambassador Award
- Industrial Field Trips
- Fresher Welcome Events
- Various Cultural Events
- Various Sporting Events
Ambassador Award means that the period for studying by candidates who are rely on
- Having full attendant in the class no matter any cases
- Following all of the discipline which is college rules and regulation
- Able to discuss the lesson with assessor in the class
- Very enthusiastic and contribute at site visiting, doing practical and so on
- Good enough to first attempt to pass at every assessments
- Achieving Grade A in both Graded Units
- Corporate at College Activities whenever it held
Based on the above facts, SQA will decide and choose the Ambassador Students.’
Each Ambassador will receive:
- An SQA Ambassador certificate in recognition of their contribution
- A MasterCard gift card equal to £30 (sterling).
- An SQA Ambassador pin badge.
Industrial Field Trips
We are not only took out our candidates for industrial field trips to study in their relative areas but also we train them with the latest practical instruments in each programme by experienced assessor from basic knowledge at Racer College.
Fresher Welcome Events
We celebrate homage programme annually to our honourable assessors and also warmly welcome to our new candidates at Fresher Welcome Events.
Various Cultural Events
As our Myanmar Traditional Culture called water festival also known as Myanmar New Year celebration, we enjoy annually with all of the college staff and candidates.
Various Sporting Events
Not only we are just teaching all the time, but also we care about our candidates ‘health by providing sports activity such as football and so on.